Disney World Vacation Packages
If you are visiting Disney World and you are looking for the best deal then you won't want to miss checking our package deals. We have been serving clients coming to Orlando since 1991. The secret to our success is not a secret. We work with a few select hotel properties, and we guarantee our package deals are the lowest in Orlando. We have all been conditioned to look for "discount codes" and other gimmics to find find what we assume are the best deals. We don't offer any such codes or other tricks of pricing. Our pricing is based on negotiated rates and exclusive booking arrangements with select group of resorts and and hotels. We show you a price upfront without having to create an account or register or call 1-888-632-1102 to speak with an Orlando area expert.
In order to receive the absolute lowest prices on a wonderful Orlando Vacation Package, please select the number of days on the left which you are going to be in town. We have pre-selected a few of our most popular packages from which you may choose. If you don't find what you are looking for, you may design your own custom Orlando package!
If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 1-888-632-1102.
When looking for a Disney World vacation package you really want to do your homework, and make sure you are getting a good deal. Last year, Disney World ran a special TV advertisement touting the fact that a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) could come to Disney for 6 nights, 7 days for $1500.
This on the surface sounds like a great deal; however, for a very similar package we sold ours for $1150. Wow! This is a $350 savings.
When looking for a great package deal make sure you keep these things in mind:
- Compare the tickets which come in each package - Disney World now has over 62 different tickets so one package might include a 4 Day Magic Your Way Ticket while another package will include a 4 Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper Ticket. The difference in price is about $40 per ticket
- Compare compariable hotel rooms - Orlando and Disney World in particular is one of the biggest tourist destination cities in the World. With so many visitors coming into town every week, we have a variety of hotel products to choose from. Some are really nice while others have a lot to be desired. Make sure you are staying a nice property which is close to Disney World.
- Time Share or just a low price package - My personal opinion is to stay away from timeshare tours unless you are really interested in buying one. Yes, you can save a little bit of money on your package by committing to take a tour, but the tours are high pressured and it is not a way to spend your vacation. In fact, if you check out our packages our prices compare very favorable to them.
- Check out the ticket delivery fee and other hidden charges - A lot of packages will have a low upfront cost but then when you are ready to check out they add a lot of hidden fees.
- Cancellation fee - The sound truth is that mishaps happen in everyone's life and sometimes these little things rear their ugly heads during the most inopportune time. If something like this should happen to you and you have to cancel your vacation you need to know the cancellation fee. Ours is a small fee of $15 if you cancel 15 days prior to your arrival, and if you rebook with us we will re-apply the cancellation fee to your next reservation. Our goal is have you come to Orlando and have a great time.
If you have any questions about booking your Disney vacation package, please feel to give us a call at 1-888-632-1102. We will be glad to assist you. We specialize in Disney World Packages but look around and you will see we offer packages for Sea World, Universal and everything in between!